Facebookに同時投稿する方法You can sync posts on this website with your Facebook timeline through any one of the 2 methods below.
方法 A (recommend) - First, post on this website. Then, share links to your Facebook timeline with thebutton for Facebook on this website.
- Enter the webpage for that message. Please read “情報投稿” to find out about how to post.
- Click the button to the right of the message title to post the message to your Facebook timeline by sharing a link.
Method B - When you post on your Facebook first and then post on this website, you can choose from your recent posts on your fan page.
- First, complete your post on your Facebook fan page.
- If you don’t have an account, you must register first or click to finish logging in.
- If you haven’t set the page ID for your Facebook fans page, please set it first. How to find your Facebook Page ID?
- Click the “投稿無料” button on the top of any page on this website to enter the posting interface.
- Underneath the post textbox for the posting interface, click on .
- A pop-up for Facebook has appeared to allow you to decide whether or not to give permission. (This function only requires the lowest level of permission of those required by Facebook.)
- After you give permission, the posting interface will have a section where about 100 of your most recent posts on your fan page will load.
- Among these, select a post that you want to sync to this website and click “copy” above the post. The content of your post will then be automatically copied to your post textbox.
- If you are willing to, make some edits that change the content of this post.
- In the posting interface, select the 分類 and an 地域選択 for this message, and fill in a タイトル.
We recommend that you add some information to this message, because there is probably some information the post on Facebook lacks.
For example: The URL of the information page will automatically be changed to the web address of the individual page for the Facebook posts. You can also modify it.
- Click on at the bottom of the interface to complete the post.
- This method can also be used while using the “edit message” interface.
- You can remove your permissions on the app settings page for your Facebook.
- This method is only available for Facebook fan pages at this time.